Yes! Please follow these rules or your package might not make it!
- Write out the service member’s full name in the name field. Be sure to include their Unit as well on Address Line 1.
- The city field will need to be one of the following abbreviations set forth by the Military:
- APO: Army Post Office
- FPO: Fleet Post Office
- DPO: Diplomatic Post Office
- The Region field for your order needs to be assigned a “state code,” which is categorized by the following abbreviations:
- AA: Armed Forces Central and South Americas (Armed Forces Americas)
- AP: Armed Forces Pacific
- AE: Armed Forces Europe (including-Canada, Middle East, and Africa)
- Set the country as the United States, as these addresses are considered part of the U.S.
May 2, 2021